Welcome to Saadat Spine in Orange County. Dr. Ehsan Saadat – Board-certified and Emory and Harvard-trained orthopedic spine surgeon – is now treating patients from his office in Orange, California.
Complete the short form below to schedule an appointment with Dr. Saadat. You can choose to begin with a virtual consultation, or an in-person appointment at our Orange County office, located within Orange Orthopedic Medical Group in The Providence Building in Orange.
Soon after we receive your information we’ll be in touch to confirm your appointment.
Getting to Our Orange County Office
Saadat Spine in Orange County is located in the offices of the Orange Orthopedic Medical Group at 1310 W Stewart Dr # 410, Orange, CA 92868.
From I5 South:
- Take exit 107A onto W La Veta Ave
- Continue on W La Veta Ave for 1 mile
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Main St
- Turn right after Carl’s Jr (which will be on your left) onto W Stewart Dr.
From I5 North:
- Take exit 105B for Main St/Broadway
- Keep right, follow signs for Main Street
- Use any lane to turn right onto Main St
- Continue one Main St. for 0.9 mile
- Turn right onto W Providence Ave. which turns into S Bush St
- We’ll be on your left
Learn More About Saadat Spine Orange County
Browse the links below to learn more about our practice and how we can help you.
- About Us
- Our Mission
- Our Specialties
- Spinal Conditions
- Surgical Procedures
- Saadat Spine Is Proud to Accept Blue Shield PPO Insurance As An In-Network Provider
- How Do I Choose the Best Spine Surgeon for Me?
- What Is Minimally-invasive Lumbar Fusion?
- What Is Motion-Preserving Spine Surgery?
- Does a Referral to a Spine Surgeon Always Mean Surgery?
- Cedars-Sinai Spine Center Ranked 2nd Best Surgery Center in California by Newsweek